Followers

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Techmarine - 75 points of ........

Ever been in a situation where you had some points left over from list building? Last week I played an Eldar army at 2000 points (couldn't find the camera, hence no battle report sadly!). I wanted to experiment with some of the tanks I am working on and took some Speeders and Dreads too. I wanted to try and build a line breaking, highly mobile list using Ravenwing as outriders and my scoring units.

All in all I was happy with the list and will run it again after a few small refinements. I had 75 points left over at the end. I (being a mainly Deathwing player) had never even considered a Techmarine, and considering I had 3 Tanks, 3 Speeders, 3 Dreadnoughts figured he could at least make a few "machine spirits" repair.

What I got from him was a real surprise! He survived solo all game weaving out of LOS and keeping up with the battle line, he eventually joined a combat Vs 3 Harlequins and promptly killed them all and heroically defended my home objective (His 2+ armour is great!)

I decided he had to have a paint job worthy of his deeds so here he is!   








1 comment:

  1. Paintings for Sale Just found your blog and hope to see more great stuff from you this year!

    ReplyDelete